Introduced in 1969 – now more than 50 years of leading suction innovation, the LCSU 4 is our most advanced compact unit. Weighing only 1, 5 kg and having a flow rate of 30 liters per minute, the LCSU 4 is the perfect tool for first responders and medical personnel. The disposable canister that clicks in place removes the hassle of external tubing that could slow down the rescue process.
With power ranging from 50-550 mmHg, this portable suction unit can be used on all patients, from newborns to adults. With the pediatric range indicator and LED display, the LCSU 4 makes suctioning in the most difficult situations, easier.
The LED display combined with the ”Large clicking knob” ensures increased control, and enables the provider to give the appropriate care, even wearing large gloves.
The Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 4 provides great flexibility to meet all of your suctioning needs. The LCSU 4 can transition from the 300 ml configuration to the 800 ml configuration in less than a minute. The LCSU 4 gives you the ability to suction with 300 ml capacity and 800 ml capacity with a battery life of 45 minutes free flow suction, allowing providers to tackle the toughest challenges.
CE marked - This product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive, as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC, class IIa
Cat. No. 880052/ 880062: Meets RTCA/DO-160G - Section 21 Category M (for battery operation only; commercial aircraft, airborne equipment).
- High flow / High vacuum
- Air Flow @ Vacuum Inlet: 30 LPM (free flow) typical
- Vacuum - Max.: 550+ mmHg (73.3 kPA)
- Vacuum - Range: 50 - 550+ mmHg (6.7 - 73.3 kPa)
- One-hand-grip design
- Small and lightweight
- Click-in-place 300 ml canister, no vacuum tube needed
- 800 ml canister option when extra volume is needed
- Disposable canister systems
- Easy to convert between 300 and 800 ml canister version
- Internal integrated filter systems for all canisters
- High efficiency filter kit (for 800 ml solution)
- HEPA rated bacterial filter
- Latex free
- Big vacuum regulator dial, with “clicking sound”
- LED display for use day or night
- Battery level indicator
- Children vacuum range area (marked in blue) on the control panel
- Arrows pointing the vacuum directions
- Wire Stand for stability (for both versions)
- High density carry bags
- No-tools-necessary field changeable battery
- Rechargeable Battery, NiMH 12 volt 1.6 Ah.
- Battery run time: Approximately 45 minutes (free flow)
- AC/DC Adapter Charger (100-240 V)
- External Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle connection
- 2 year limited warrenty (excluding the canisters, tubing systems and battery. Battery = 90 days)
- Multi languange Directions for Use (19 languages)
- 300 ml canister version: 18.5 cm x 26.2 cm x 8.12 cm (7.3" x 10.3" x 3.2")
- 800 ml canister version: 23.6 cm x 19 cm x 23.6 cm (9.3" x 7.5" x 9.3")